Multidisciplinary rehabilitation for MS
Find out more
For more information about multidisciplinary rehabilitation you can contact:
- Your health professional
- Your local MS Australia office
Or, you can visit the following web-based documents:
- Managing MS Through Rehabilitation (National MS Society)
- The MS Practice series which has several reports on different aspects of rehabilitation for people with MS (MS Australia)
- Rehabilitation Medicine (MS Trust UK)
- MS in Focus: Rehabilitation (MSIF)
Would you like to talk to someone about this?
Information can be unsettling or overwhelming, particularly when it relates to making a decision that requires weighing up difficult choices. Finding out about possible side effects can be scary. Inconclusive or negative findings can be frustrating or confusing.
If you would like to talk to someone about the information that is presented here, please contact your local MS Australia office on the details below.
Free call: 1800 042 138 (from all three states)
P: (03) 6220 111
P: (07) 3840 0888
Freecall: 1800 287 367
P: (08) 9365 4888
Country callers: 1800 287 367
P: (08) 7002 6500