Interferons for Relapsing Remitting MS
Questions for my health professional
You might like to ask your health professional to help you answer the following questions:
- How do I decide whether Interferons are right for my type of MS?
- How do I decide what type of interferon is right for me?
What about the differences between taking different interferons, i.e.
- How often will I have to take them?
- Where are they usually injected?
- How are they stored and prepared?
- How soon after diagnosis is it recommended to take interferons?
- What monitoring will I need if I take interferons?
- How can I manage or minimise side effects?
- If I don’t take interferons, what other options could I consider to manage my MS?